Choosing the right kind of shoes is one of the most critical decisions to improve running performance. The right kind of shoe provides balance and stability, and is responsive to your specific running style.
Most runners can be categorized according to their pronation: normal, overpronation and underpronation. Pronation is the amount your foot rolls in each running step. Your level of pronation determines the kind of running shoe that would be the best fit for optimal performance.
Normal pronators, or people with normal arches, typically do best in stability shoes that provide moderate pronation control.
Overpronators, or people with flat feet, typically do better in motion-control shoes that control pronation.
Underpronators, or people with high arches, typically do better in neutral-cushioned shoes that encourage more natural foot movement.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades