Swimming is traditionally the most difficult of the three triathlon disciplines to master. Most people opt to swim with the freestyle stroke (or overhand crawl) for this part of the event. However, proper performance of the freestyle stroke is very contingent on correct form and technique. Knowing what the ideal form is along with regular swimming drills with an awareness of the ideal form and technique can be the best way to improve overall performance in this field.
Here's a great instructional video that shows correct form
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades