Serious triathlon training involves energy expenditures upwards of 5,000 to 6,000 calories a day. Maintaining the level of food consumption for this kind of output means that triathletes in training are basically eating lots, and eating often. Renowned celebrity chef and Ironman triathlete Rocco DiSpirito recommends eating lots of bananas, peanut butter & jelly, lean proteins, fruits, vegetables and organic chicken stock to get the food intake levels up to that point.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades